Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time Limit

The highest opinion of oneself peaks like only never.
Anymore negative messages almost the likeness of any mores.
I, I, I is the greatest part.
There is no riddle just simple truths.
Positively, I am the embodiment of light as we all are.
The reckoning of that, is we need to discover that dissipation
is an emotional drowning in our mind.
Nothing more , nothing less.
Who feels the pain of more, of holocaust, of the isolation of war,
more than the livestock, the poultry?
Why is?
why?
why?
why?
I, I, I love the times when we could speak egotistically
and not be jealous of each other.
Who is the one who hushes, who steals away the seconds
that we could have shared.
Take this from me and let the pendulum fall to the
depths of the desert in our ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment